Wine Bag Fan Palm
Fan Palm Pattern Hawaiian Bottle Wine Bag - Stylish and Eco-Friendly Beverage Transport
Elevate your beverage-carrying experience with our Fan Palm Pattern wine bag, inspired by the exotic beauty of Hawaiian fan palms, offering both style and eco-conscious functionality.
- Crafted from durable rip-stop Nylon, providing reliable protection for your wine, olive oil, kombucha, or other favorite beverages during transportation.
- Reinforced French seam construction ensures the bag maintains its integrity and securely holds your bottles while on the move.
- Compact and portable design with dimensions of 11 x 52 x 6cm / 4.3 x 20.5 x 2.3 inches, making it ideal for picnics, beach outings, and other outdoor activities.
- Folds neatly into a 6.5cm x 6.5cm (2.5 x 2.5 inches) storage pocket for convenient storage and transportation when not in use.
- Arrives in eco-friendly paper packaging, aligning with our commitment to sustainability and reducing single-use plastic waste.
Reasons to Add to Cart:
- Embrace the tropical allure of Hawaii with our Fan Palm Pattern wine bag, featuring an elegant and nature-inspired design.
- Reduce your environmental impact with a reusable wine bag that eliminates the need for single-use plastic bottle carriers, contributing to a greener planet.
- Enjoy the versatility of a wine bag that combines style and practicality, suitable for various occasions from picnics to dinner parties.
- Support sustainable practices and local craftsmanship with a wine bag designed in Hawaii, celebrating the island's unique flora and fauna.
- Make a statement while making a difference with our Fan Palm Pattern wine bag, the perfect blend of fashion and sustainability.
At Citadine, sustainability is at the core of our brand values. We believe in creating products that not only look great, but are also kind to the planet. Our bags are made from innovative DuPont™ Tyvek® raw materials, which are lightweight, durable, easy to clean and flexible. These materials not only help us create long-lasting products, but also contribute to reducing waste and promoting sustainable practices.