rPET Icon Bag Pua Kenikeni Yellow
The most iconic things in life are usually simple, practical, versatile, and timeless. Home, work, stores, school, office, playgrounds, let this bag be your most reliable helper, give you a hand when you are in need. Now available in 100% rPET (derived from recycled Polyethylene Terephthalate, transforms waste PET from both businesses and consumers). As of January 2024, all Citadine reusable bags are crafted exclusively with 100% rPET rip-stop material, aligning with our sustainability objectives. The use of French Seam ensures a cleaner, prettier, and stronger interior, emphasizing our commitment to superior quality. Each bag can hold up to 50 pounds.
We are proud to be the first Hawaii-based company making reusable bags solely with 100% rPET material. Furthermore, we are one of the very few brands in the entire United States to make rPET bags with French Seam, championing our belief that longevity is the ultimate sustainability.
- Constructed from 100% recycled PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate), reducing environmental impact
- French seam ensures durability and a polished interior finish
- Generous size with dimensions of [insert dimensions]
- Eye-catching Pua Kenikeni Yellow pattern adds a touch of tropical flair
- Lightweight and versatile for everyday use or travel
Reasons to Buy
- Contribute to environmental sustainability with a product made from recycled materials
- Showcase your love for vibrant Hawaiian aesthetics with the iconic Pua Kenikeni Yellow design
- Enjoy the convenience of a durable and spacious bag suitable for various activities
- Support ethical and eco-friendly manufacturing practices
- Make a statement while reducing single-use plastic consumption
At Citadine, sustainability is at the core of our brand values. We believe in creating products that not only look great, but are also kind to the planet. Our bags are made from innovative DuPont™ Tyvek® raw materials, which are lightweight, durable, easy to clean and flexible. These materials not only help us create long-lasting products, but also contribute to reducing waste and promoting sustainable practices.