Wine Bag Hawaiian Quilt Naupaka
Hawaiian Quilt Naupaka Pattern Hawaiian Bottle Wine Bag - Stylish and Eco-Friendly Beverage Transport
Elevate your beverage-carrying experience with our Hawaiian Quilt Naupaka Pattern wine bag, blending traditional Hawaiian quilting aesthetics with modern functionality for eco-conscious consumers.
- Made from durable rip-stop Nylon, providing reliable protection for your wine, olive oil, kombucha, or other favorite beverages during transportation.
- Features a reinforced French seam construction, ensuring the bag maintains its integrity and securely holds your bottles while on the move.
- Compact and portable design with dimensions of 11 x 52 x 6cm / 4.3 x 20.5 x 2.3 inches, making it ideal for picnics, beach outings, and other outdoor activities.
- Folds neatly into a 6.5cm x 6.5cm (2.5 x 2.5 inches) storage pocket for convenient storage and transportation when not in use.
- Arrives in eco-friendly paper packaging, aligning with our commitment to sustainability and reducing single-use plastic waste.
Reasons to Add to Cart:
- Embrace the rich heritage of Hawaiian quilting with our Naupaka Pattern wine bag, featuring a unique and culturally significant design.
- Travel in style while minimizing your environmental impact by opting for a reusable wine bag that reduces single-use plastic bottle carriers.
- Enjoy the convenience of a compact and lightweight wine bag that easily fits into your tote, backpack, or picnic basket for on-the-go adventures.
- Support local craftsmanship and sustainable practices with a wine bag designed in Hawaii, blending traditional artistry with contemporary utility.
- Make a conscious choice for the planet and elevate your beverage transport game with our Hawaiian Quilt Naupaka Pattern wine bag.
At Citadine, sustainability is at the core of our brand values. We believe in creating products that not only look great, but are also kind to the planet. Our bags are made from innovative DuPont™ Tyvek® raw materials, which are lightweight, durable, easy to clean and flexible. These materials not only help us create long-lasting products, but also contribute to reducing waste and promoting sustainable practices.