Belt Bag Small Hawaiian Quilt Naupaka
Citadine belt bag is a Hawaiian take on hands free convenience. Designed for on the move, the minimal-looking yet spacious bag can keep your phone, keys, wallet close and take you out the door and on to your adventures. It may be worn over the shoulder, by the waist, crossbody or carried by hand.
Thank you for joining the movement of change to end single-use plastic bottles worldwide. Our mother planet, our oceans, our future generations depend on us.
- 100% coated DuPont™ Tyvek
- Fully lined
- French seam
- Water-repellent material
- Interior zipper pocket holds your valuables
- Custom zipper pull, 1 side reads CITADINE, reverse side HAWAII.
- Dimensions: 9” wide, 4.5” tall", 3” deep, adjustable strap with buckle 36.5” long.
- Designed in Hawaii with Aloha
- Well Made in China
- Machine or hand wash, line dry
- Reduce, reuse, recycle!
At Citadine, sustainability is at the core of our brand values. We believe in creating products that not only look great, but are also kind to the planet. Our bags are made from innovative DuPont™ Tyvek® raw materials, which are lightweight, durable, easy to clean and flexible. These materials not only help us create long-lasting products, but also contribute to reducing waste and promoting sustainable practices.