Medium Lei Bag Hawaiian Quilt Hibiscus Pineapple
World's first original Lei Bag.
Lei is a beautiful tradition in Hawaii. We enjoy wearing it and giving it to honor family and friends. May this world's first original lei bag brig you love and happiness. May the flowers of Hawaii forever live in your nostrils and memories. Live Aloha.
Thank you for joining the movement of change to end single-use plastic bottles worldwide. Our mother planet, our oceans, our future generations depend on us.
- Original design, world’s first Lei Bag
- 100% rip-stop Nylon
- French seam
- Holds up to 50lbs
- Measures 30 x 48 x 12cm / 11.8 x 18.9 x 4.7 inches
- Folds into a 12 cm x 12cm (4.7 x 4.7 inches) storage pocket that is sewn to the neck of the bag interior.
- Paper packaging
- Designed in Hawaii with Aloha
- Well Made in China
- Machine or hand wash, line dry
- Reduce, reuse, recycle
At Citadine, sustainability is at the core of our brand values. We believe in creating products that not only look great, but are also kind to the planet. Our bags are made from innovative DuPont™ Tyvek® raw materials, which are lightweight, durable, easy to clean and flexible. These materials not only help us create long-lasting products, but also contribute to reducing waste and promoting sustainable practices.