Medium Pouch Atasha Rabbit Surfs Haleiwa
Atasha Rabbit x Citadine collaboration.
Beloved Atasha Rabbit is a Hawaiian rabbit girl who is loved by children and adults alike. Atasha has golden tanned skin, panda eyes, big long ears, mischievous smile, and a singing heart. She loves hula, surfing, gardening, travel, and learning new things.
A tribute to the iconic Haleiwa sign. Atasha Rabbit is a fan of the historical Haleiwa town, she is friends with some local chickens, and they love surfing together after school.
Perfect as a clutch, bikini bag, yoga bag, travel organizer, packing cube, digital bag, and more. For evening, we recommend to style with the Tyvek wristband for a more refined look.
- 100% coated DuPont™ Tyvek®
- Fully lined
- French seam
- Dimensions: 30cm/11.8” wide x 20cm/7.9” tall, top gusset 3cm/1.2”, bottom gusset 7cm/2.75”.
- Thoughtful self-fabric loop on the side for convenient attachment.
- Custom zipper pull, 1 side reads CITADINE, reverse side HAWAII.
- Designed in Hawaii with Aloha
- Well Made in China
- Machine or hand wash with inside out, line dry.
- Reduce, reuse, recycle!
* Textured Tyvek wristband with clip is sold separately ($16).
To learn more about the innovative DuPont™ Tyvek® fabric, please click What is Tyvek® in the main page.
At Citadine, sustainability is at the core of our brand values. We believe in creating products that not only look great, but are also kind to the planet. Our bags are made from innovative DuPont™ Tyvek® raw materials, which are lightweight, durable, easy to clean and flexible. These materials not only help us create long-lasting products, but also contribute to reducing waste and promoting sustainable practices.