Small Pouch Hawaiian Quilt Blue on Blue
An ode to the traditional craft of Hawaiian quilt.
Hawaiian Quilt is a distinctive quilting style of the Hawaiian Islands that uses large radially symmetric appliqué patterns. Motifs often work stylized botanical designs in bold colors on a white background. Hawaiian quilt appliqué is made from a single cut on folded fabric. Quilting stitches usually follow the contours of the appliqué design.
Perfect as an in-flight bag, travel organizer, cosmetic bag, bag in your bag, and more. Loosened powder, uncapped lipstick, spilled lotion will no longer ruin your handbag. Keep all your tiny little essentials together, you never need to go fishing for any of them in your purse agin.
- 100% coated DuPont™ Tyvek®
- Fully lined
- French seam
- Dimensions: 20cm/7.9” wide x 14cm/5.5” tall, top no gusset, bottom gusset 6cm/2.4”.
- Thoughtful self-fabric loop on the side for convenient attachment.
- Custom zipper pull, 1 side reads CITADINE, reverse side HAWAII.
- Designed in Hawaii with Aloha
- Well Made in China
- Machine or hand wash with inside out, line dry.
- Reduce, reuse, recycle!
* Textured Tyvek Wristband With Clip is sold separately ($16). The Small Pouch is the smaller one in the photo with the model, the bigger one is the Medium Pouch which is not included but available for purchase separately.
* The small pouch is the bigger one in the photo of 2 pouches, the smaller one is the Petite Pouch, not included but available for purchase separately.
To learn more about the innovative DuPont™ Tyvek® fabric, please click What is Tyvek® in the main page.
At Citadine, sustainability is at the core of our brand values. We believe in creating products that not only look great, but are also kind to the planet. Our bags are made from innovative DuPont™ Tyvek® raw materials, which are lightweight, durable, easy to clean and flexible. These materials not only help us create long-lasting products, but also contribute to reducing waste and promoting sustainable practices.